CIDESCO SPA therapy programme is for those who already have biomedical education (physiotherapists, ergotherapists, nurses or other specialists having medical degree), also for beauty/ massage therapists and cosmetologists.
Why choose us?
- We offer some of the most sought after qualifications in the beauty and massage therapy Industry. These qualifications are offered by the most respected beauty organisations in the world- CIDESCO, INFA and ITEC
- We understand that financially funding courses can often be difficult so we have flexible payment plans available
- Our school is located in centre of Vilnius (Lithuania) surrounded by many cafes, shops, museums and other cozy places for students.
Course duration: in total 7 months, 2 days per week (optional: morning/ afternoon group or sessions)
- Chemistry and Physics
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Dermatology and skin ecology
- Hygiene and first aid
- Face and Body treatments and massages: face and body analysis and treatments, face and body classical massage, electrotherapy (theory only)
- SPA material
- Healthy lifestyle and diet
- SPA basics: SPA history, terminology & etiquette, SPA therapy basics; health & safety requirements, natural resources (algotherapy, balneotherapy, hydrotherapy, peloid treatments); massages: stone, underwater, thai.
- Professional ethicsBasics of Economics and Business
Important: The subjects of the program studying in previous studies are cleared by submitting relevant documents.
- For beginners 2400 € including all examination fees, study material, kits
- Spa specialists who already have work experience (minimum 2 years of experience required) can do distance learning course- price 2000 €.
- For former “Art of Beauty” students- 2000 €.
Do you have more questions?
tel. +37063008998, e-mail : email@example.com
Inga Sato- is a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation field, in 2019 she gained national massage therapy qualification and also international ITEC sports massage level III diploma in Art of Beauty school Lithuania.
Inga specializes in different massage therapy types and techniques such as: therapeutic massage, sports massage, lymphatic drainage massage, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage, slimming massage, anti-cellulite massage, foot therapeutic massage, Japanese rejuvenating facial massage (KOBIDO) level III, hot stone massage, SPA rituals, Hawaiian massage, Indian head massage.
Asta Bagdonaitė – a long-time work experience in the body care. Taking in consideration her experience, Asta believes that holistic approach helps properly evaluate and select the best treatments. That is way, during her lectures Asta wants her students to evaluate every body individualy and understand processes taking place. The priority is given to the use of moderate skin-friendly cosmetics, emphasizing the importance of body care not only from the outside but also from the inside. In 2010 gained hygienic and decorative cosmetology speciality in Vilnius College of Healthcare. In 2013 gained qualification of a dietitian in Vilnius College, Faculty of Health. Participated in Algologie, Morjana’s training in France. For several years has been Algologie cosmetics body care trainer. Worked as a nutrition consultant at Goodlife Sports Club. Organizes healthy lifestyle and nutrition workshops, provides individual counseling, regularly participates in cosmetologists, dieticians, public health care seminars and conferences.