CIDESCO MEDIA MAKE-UP course is a complete training programme which does not require the student to have any previous make-up knowledge. Also this course is for those who already have experience in make-up but wish to improve their qualification and learn more complex make-up techniques and become media make-up specialist.
Why choose us?
- We offer some of the most sought after qualifications in the beauty and massage therapy Industry. These qualifications are offered by the most respected beauty organisations in the world- CIDESCO, INFA and ITEC
- We understand that financially funding courses can often be difficult so we have flexible payment plans available
- Our school is located in centre of Vilnius (Lithuania) surrounded by many cafes, shops, museums and other cozy places for students.
Duration: 880 hours ( morning or afternoon group). In total 4 months, 4 days per week
Start of the course will be set individually
- Make-up terminology and trends
- History of Makeup use and development
- History of Fashion
- Facial Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin Types
- Skin Diseases
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Materials & Cosmetic Ingredients
- Professional make-up products and tools
- Latest innovation and texture
- Step by step proffesional make up tutorials
- Face shapes modelling
- Eye shapes modellig
- Different make up techniques using pencils, shades, aerograph
- Different make up types: day, business , wedding , evening, photoshoot
- Different make up styles: Instagram, Beauty, Color creative, Fantasy
- Material to do theatre and movie make up
- Influence of light for theatre and movie make up
- Special Effects (SPFX)
- Quick hairstyling techniques. Hair structure
- Customer service
- Business Development strategies
- Public relations and marketing
- Portfolio preparation
- For beginners 2395 € including all examination fees, study material, kits.
- Make-up artists who already have work experience can do distance learning course- price 2395 €.
Do you have more questions?
tel. +37063008998, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme tutor Simona Broks