CIDESCO MEDIA MAKE-UP course is a complete training programme which does not require the student to have any previous make-up knowledge. Also this course is for those who already have experience in make-up but wish to improve their qualification and learn more complex make-up techniques and become media make-up specialist.
Why choose us?
- We offer some of the most sought after qualifications in the beauty and massage therapy Industry. These qualifications are offered by the most respected beauty organisations in the world- CIDESCO, INFA and ITEC
- All our study programs are approved by the Lithuanian Ministry of Education
- We understand that financially funding courses can often be difficult so we have flexible payment plans available
- Our school is located in centre of Vilnius (Lithuania) surrounded by many cafes, shops, museums and other cozy places for students.
Duration: 880 hours ( morning or afternoon group). In total 4 months, 4 days per week
Start of the course will be set individually
- Make-up terminology and trends
- History of Makeup use and development
- History of Fashion
- Facial Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin Types
- Skin Diseases
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Materials & Cosmetic Ingredients
- Professional make-up products and tools
- Latest innovation and texture
- Step by step proffesional make up tutorials
- Face shapes modelling
- Eye shapes modellig
- Different make up techniques using pencils, shades, aerograph
- Different make up types: day, business , wedding , evening, photoshoot
- Different make up styles: Instagram, Beauty, Color creative, Fantasy
- Material to do theatre and movie make up
- Influence of light for theatre and movie make up
- Special Effects (SPFX)
- Quick hairstyling techniques. Hair structure
- Customer service
- Business Development strategies
- Public relations and marketing
- Portfolio preparation
- For beginners 1800 € including all examination fees, study material, kits.
- Make-up artists who already have work experience can do distance learning course- price 1000 €.
Lina Šimulytė- 10 years of practice in cosmetology and make up field. Different experience working in beauty salons, events, concerts, photoshoots, filming. Experience of 5 years teaching and preparing make up artists to work in a salons (individual training and non-formal education center – 2 years), together with brand MAKEUP FOR EVER participating in seminars for 3 years. In addition, for 2 years Lina worked in project LIETUVOS BALSAS. She was responsible for coordinating all make up team preparation and work. In 2016 she worked as make up artist for EUROVISION finals. In 2018 in FASHION WEEK KLAIPĖDA, in 2017 in exhibition PELENE, podium makeup competition, 4th place (coach Birutė Pajėdienė).